Rev. Frederick John Moule

Frederick John Moule was Vicar of St Peters from 1868 to 1891. He was the third son of Henry Moule [1801 – 1880] the vicar of Fordington and his wife Mary Mullett Evans. He was the first of their children to be born in Fordington on the 10th May 1830. He was...

St Peters Church

The church of St. Peter consists of a chancel (40 ft. by 16 ft.), north chapel (40 ft. by 15 ft.), south chapel (39½ ft. by 15½ ft.), nave (62 ft. by 19 ft.), north transept (23½ ft. by 16 ft.), south transept (23½ ft. by 16 ft.), north aisle (59½ ft. by 17 ft.),...

Wesleyan Chapel

The Wesleyan Chapel was built in Chapel Street in 1844. Supplemental information: Minutes of meetings {These are held at The Methodist Chapel,Main Street, Yaxley) date from 1900. Although their are no mention of meetings during the 1st World War there are interesting...

The Vicarage

The Vicarage, built in 1875, was sold in 1995 and is now a private dwelling. The following information relates to the older Vicarage and dates from 1709. The terrier (see below for definition) of Vicarage land in 1709 was approximately 16 acres. A close 5 acres...