Warning: Declaration of Walker_Category_Div::start_lvl(&$output, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /homepages/18/d436782016/htdocs/yaxleyhistory/wp-content/plugins/assign-categories/assign_categories.php on line 53

Warning: Declaration of Walker_Category_Div::end_lvl(&$output, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /homepages/18/d436782016/htdocs/yaxleyhistory/wp-content/plugins/assign-categories/assign_categories.php on line 53

Warning: Declaration of Walker_Category_Div::start_el(&$output, $category, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_object_id = 0) in /homepages/18/d436782016/htdocs/yaxleyhistory/wp-content/plugins/assign-categories/assign_categories.php on line 53

Warning: Declaration of Walker_Category_Div::end_el(&$output, $category, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /homepages/18/d436782016/htdocs/yaxleyhistory/wp-content/plugins/assign-categories/assign_categories.php on line 53
Police & Fire Service | Yaxley History

Leyland Cub FK6

1936 Leyland Cub FK6 registration no. EW9795 order by the Yaxley Parish Council but now residing in the┬áMuseum of Fire at Lauriston Place in Edinburgh. Signwritten ‘Norman Cross Huntingdon’. In 1964 the engine left Yaxley and was later used in the 1969...

Yaxley Fire Station

  Yaxley fire station was built in 1878. The modern part of the station was built in 1965 and new drill facilities were opened in 1975.   The station is well established in village life and in community events, including the annual Santa Express tour which...